Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 6 Apr 1997 20:11:07 -0400
From:
M & J Dahlgren <[log in to unmask]>

Hello everyone,
I am new to the list, dx'ed in January.  I have a question that may have
been asked several times already, but I would like to know:  What brands
of antacids can I take?  I have Systemic Lupus as well as CD and have an
upset tummy from time to time due to meds.  Last week I took TUMS per
doctors instructions and had a clear-cut gluten reaction, complete with
carpet-tongue.  So, TUMS are out for me.  Pepto-Bismol gives me
constipation, so prefer not to use it.  I would appreciate any advice on
this.  Thanks.
Jen
[log in to unmask]     Michigan