Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 26 Feb 1997 06:02:56 GMT
From:
Michael Jones <[log in to unmask]>

Today,  I messed up the susbcription settings for a fair number of
subscribers to the List.  I made a typing mistake and many susbcribers
were changes from digest to mail or nomail to mail.

For those not familar with the terms:

Digest is a technique of recieving the Celiac List messages in a large
file instead of individual messages.  Some people think that this is an
easier way of reading the messages and reducing the message traffic.

Mail is the default setting for the List, in which you receive the
individual messages.

Nomail is a technique for stopping your mail when away on vacation.

To make the change to digest, send this command to:

SET CELIAC DIGEST

If you had turned your mail off.  Here is the command to stop it again.

SET CELIAC NOMAIL

For those reading this message and desiring to remain with individual
messages there is no need to make a change.

----
Michael Jones ([log in to unmask]) Orlando, FL USA
One of the Celiac & Cel-Kids Listowners