NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 1997 20:58:26 -0400
Phee Schwartz <[log in to unmask]> asked:

>Could you please direct me to your source of info
>for the paleo diet.  I have always felt better when I've eaten a
>high-pro, high-fat (I swear, it's true) diet.  But I'm nervous about
>high-fat--perhaps the paleo would be an alternative.

There are two mailing lists and my web page of links:

The PaleoDIET mailing list is a RESEARCH oriented list. It is
semi-moderated and has as subscribers all of the leading researchers in the
field. The most interesting archives to read.

The PaleoFOOD mailing list is an unmoderated SUPPORT list for people trying
to follow a Paleolithic diet in today's age. A Paleolithic diet excludes
grains, dairy, and beans, or foods that aren't edible without technology..

More info can be obtained by sending the commands:

INFO PALEODIET
INFO PALEOFOOD

in the body of a message to [log in to unmask]

Subscription to a listserv list is SUBscribe [listname] Yourfirstname
Yourlastname in a message body.

Searchable archives of past posts can be found at:

  http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/paleodiet.html
  http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/paleofood.html

And my web page:

  The Paleolithic Diet Page:  http://www.panix.com/~paleodiet/

Don (who in now setting up his ninth mailing list at St. Johns).