NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Berna Marcon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Aug 1997 16:08:01 +1000
Hi,

Its my understanding that Rice Dream contains gluten.  Its processed
with barley.  I use Aussie Rice here in Australia because its gluten free.
I've just been a month GF though so I don't know the nutritional
value of it the Aussie Ricemilk...................Berna

>snip<
>I am a celiac as well as milk intolerant so RICE DREAM is a real treat
>for me and I drink a lot of it.  It has the same nutritional content as
>milk or better I understand.
>
>Take a really good look at the grocery store because it always costs less
>there than in the health food stores.
>
>Your turn . . . Joe
>

>"Life is best to me when it is a busy two-way street."
>snip<

We are Infinite Love.  Thanks for reminding me with your
presence in my life........

No wo/man is an island.........

(Australia)