NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lisa Francoeur <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 1997 13:33:10 EDT
Katie wrote :
  Like my Rebecca
who we found was allergic to milk after she had the ear tubes in and
still was having ear infections.  Sigh.

Katie,
My son is scheduled for tubes on June 30. He has had 2 performated ear drums
with no warnings. He is 7 months old.  He has had fluid in his ears for atleast
2 months.   His ENT suggested a dairy free diet for him and myself also since
he is breastfeed.  We have been doing this for about 1 month now.  The hope is
that the tubes will allow the ears to drain.

You said your daughter had tubes then later found to be allergic to milk. HOw
long after you stopped milk did the ear infections go away?

Lisa mom to Dennis, Marcella and Hunter( all of who have had many ear
infections)