NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Robert Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 1997 10:38:00 -0800
matthew kinross wrote:

I am 'allergic' to dairy milk and eggs -
The following scenarios may be familiar -

I tell him he's an idiot and make another cup of coffee without milk...I
arrive at mother-in-law's house after a four hour drive with three
fractious children and find that she has made macaroni cheese.

Dear Matthew,

Your stories are funny!  We are marketed with a contstant message by the
Dairy Industry.  There is so much money poured into the coffers of
television, newspaper and magazine companies, with no conflicting
testimony, that one would have to be a madman to criticize milk.

Am I a madman?  YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!  Few will debate that! :>)  Yet, few
will debate any of the evidence that I place on the table about milk
being a poison.

Dr. Robert Krajian, a well respected breast cancer surgeon and medical
author wrote:

        "To my thinking there is only one valid reason to drink
        or use milk products.  That is just because we simply
        want to.  Because we like it and because it has become part
        of our culture.  Because we have become accustomed to its
        taste and texture.  Because we like the way it slides down
        our throat.  Because our parents did the very best they
        could for us and provided milk in our earliest training and
        conditioning.  They taught us to like it.  An then probably
        the very best reason is...ICE CREAM!  I've heard it
        described...'to die for'."

Robert Cohen