NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 17 Feb 1997 19:43:07 -0600
>Also to people in the US which stores do you buy the calcium enriched
>orange juice and Rice Dream? My local grocery store is having a heck of
>a time finding where to purchase them for me. Is it because calcium
>enriched anything is not allowed into Canada? Anyone know?

        Hazel,

Rice Dream is distributed in the U.S. by Imagine Foods, Inc., 350 Cambridge
Ave, Suite 350, Palo Alto, CA  94306

They  also distribute the Rice Dream brand non-diary frozen desserts, the
Ken & Roberts brand veggie pockets (which are NOT casein free but are
lactose free) and Imagine brand dairy-free pudding.

Also, for anyone looking for new recipe ideas, Rice Dream advertises on the
side of their packaging that they will mail a free recipe booklet to any one
that writes to the above address.

Smiles,
Dawn