NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Presser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 1997 13:00:09 -0400
Hi Cherie,

I am new to this list also but admit I have been lurking for the last couple
of weeks. In response to casein, my son is allergic to this protein and I
must read all labels very carefully as it is used as a preservative in soooo
many items.  It always amazes me where I find it - canned tuna (many brands),
prepared meats, some mayos etc.

Because of this allergy, I am more careful than ever when I see 'dairy free'
and take nothing for granted.

By the way - thanks to all for their no-milk contributions the last 2 weeks -
one never stops learning by other people's experiences!!!!

Hope this has been helpful!?

Karen Presser  (and Matt)