NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Linda Murray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 1997 11:43:26 EST
Hi, I'm brand new to the list. I've been searching for milk alternatives
since I've found that my son can't drink milk (he throws it right back up).
He can eat yogurt however. What's the difference between milk and yogurt?
He drinks soy formula, but I'm anxious to "graduate" him to something else
now that he's a toddler. His doctor says to just start mixing his soy with
regular milk. He just needs to get used to it. I don't really believe that,
but if he can eat yogurt with no problem, then why not milk?
If anyone out there can help, I would appreciate it. Thanks!