Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 97 15:37:46 EST
From:
Joanne Hinton <[log in to unmask]>

hi all,
can anyone tell me what glycerine is made from?  i like using glycerin
soap, but it dawned on me that i don't know exactly what it is.  the
soap package is not helpful either since it says that there are no
ingredients! (as if that is possible...) anyway, i looked it up in my
encyclopedia and found it was made from vegetable proteins, but not what
kind.  then i found it under soy as something made from soy, but is
there wheat based glycerin? thanks for the assistance!
joanne
fairbanks, ak  (yea! we are up to 0 degrees and more than 2 hrs of sun!)