From:
Bobbie Proctor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 1997 13:19:37 -0500

I also have tried Quaker Oats Instant Grits and like them a lot. Only
the Original flavor though; the other flavors looked iffy to me. I
sometimes mix honey with it, or use salt & pepper. I'm thinking about
trying it with chopped nuts. The cheese idea sounds good, but I'm
lactose intolerant and have trouble with fats too, I've found.

Another good one is Nutty Rice, by Pacific Grains. It has "Rice
Flour, Rice Bran, Raisin Juice Concentrate, Honey, Salt" listed as
the ingredients.
They are a West Coast company and I live in the East, so I assume
they have a wide distribution. They are crunchy, filling and a bit
sweet. The company's address is:

Pacific Grain Products, Inc.
P.O. Box 2060
Woodland, CA 95776

WARNING! Both these products are made by manufacturers that make
non-gf products as well. I would assume some chance of cross-
contamination would exist. So far I have not had any reaction to
them.

I have no economic interest in either of these companies.
Bobbi in Baltimore