From:
Rebecca Markle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 1997 06:27:21 -0500

I've recently met someone who is having a hard time with Crohn's disease.
He had a colostomy recently and was told the disease was so bad, he can
count on that procedure not being reversible.

He is anemic, complains of lower back pain, and frequently tired (but then
he's working 60 hours a week during tax season).  Also he was forever
in the bathroom!

Of course I'm wondering if he's got celiac disease on top of Crohn's...i
know someone posted they have the two disorders...could you drop me a
note?

How did you get diagnosed?

Bec