From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Jan 1997 14:22:10 -0800

Hi Everybody,
I have an idea for your perusal.

Our local radio station has 4 RadioHealth shows from the states running all
the time:
   Dr. Gabe Mirkin
   Dr. Bob Martin
   Dr. Ronald Hoffman
   David Essel

All of these individuals have Websites. I thought it would be interesting if
we could point these people in the direction of some of our favourite Celiac
Websites for enlightenment so they could spread the word via radiowaves.
They don't have very much information about Celiac Disease and gluten
intolerance particularly regarding the relationship between CD and other
diseases and disorders.

One of the doctors prescribes longterm penicillin treatments (6 mos.) for
Rheumatoid arthritis for our 'stupid immune systems'.

Most of the callers could be saved alot of grief if they were prescribed gf
diets.

(One of these personalities did prescribe gf eating for a case of MS tho'.)

What do you think?

All the very best,

Maple Ridge, B.C. Canada