From:
Don Millette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jan 1997 11:07:23 +0500

On 08-Jan-97, mike wrote:

>I would like to know, before I call them myself, if anyone has determined
>the gluten-free status of Goya brand name Rice Flour.

I have not used Goya brand rice flour, but I wanted to say
that if you phone them it will add to their celiac
awareness.  What I have been doing is asking the GF status
on here and then calling the company anyway.  Not because I don't believe
the fine folks on the listserv but to raise
awareness at the companies.

Wendy's restaraunt of Canada has a great ingredients
menu if you ask for it at the till and inside they tell you which foods
are gluten free.  They even warn you about
the possible cross contamination from their deep fryers...

They also have a web site available... I'm not sure what the
URL is, but i'm sure it won't be hard to find...

My two cents worth!