From:
danita skoglund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 May 1997 00:50:26 PDT

Hi!!  Thanks for all the support I get from this group.

I'm a self-diagnosed celiac.  It runs in my mom's side of the family.  (thank
you mom!??!)  I've been gluten free for almost 4 months, with a few slip ups.
But I am feeling 99% better.

My mom and sister are going to try the gf diet to see if it works for them.
My mom's most important meal is breakfast...I need to get a great recipe for
cornbread and regular muffins.

Does anyone have recipes for these that are edible and tasteful??

Thanks to you all.
Danita Skoglund<[log in to unmask]
oregon, usa