From:
PAUL EDWARDS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 May 1997 15:35:35 -0400

> Am I to understand that my celiac son who has been doing great on the
> diet can still suffer from neurological problems, to say nothing of
> possible osteoporosis (in the future)? Can someone enlighten me?

Hi Sharon...I was diagnosed with celiac about 4 years ago, and have been GF
since then. I've read quite a bit about CD on this list and in various
books and articles. Nowhere have I seen anything which suggests that a
celiac on a GF diet is susceptible to neurological problems. I do believe
that there are a significant number of posters to this list, who think all
their problems relate to CD, and perhaps this is where these kind of
comments originate.

This is not medical advice, but just my opinion and observations.