Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 1997 12:13:02 -0500

Hey listmembers,

My children each received their very own tube of toothpaste from their
grandparents for Easter.  It was a very nice gesture and the kids were
thrilled to have their very own tube.  It is Colgate brand "funky" flavours
with the Loonie Tunes characters.  I called the 800 number and asked about
the gluten status.  The lady put me hold for all of 30 seconds, came back
saying "all" our brands are gluten free.  I know I read a post previously
stating that Colgate was in fact gf but these flavours are "new".  Has
anyone else checked this "funky" flavoured toothpaste out?  I want to trust
these phone people but so many of them don't really know what we are asking.

Next question:  I purchased some rice cake minis from a new Health Food
store in our mall(Windsor, Ontario).  Brand name: Hain Pure Foods, low fat
mini munchies, banana split flavour, ingredients are- whole grain brown
rice,honey powder, liquid honey, molasses, banana puree, sea salt, and
natural flavours.  Has anyone tried these, or called about the gf status?

We had shorts on yesterday...I think Spring has sprung :)
Thanks for your time,
Chris in Ontario
A rainbow says keep smiling :)