From:
David & Susan Esterman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 1997 10:46:53 +1300

Hi there from New Zealand
Catching up on mail after the holidays, I though I'd note that in her
wonderful book AGAINST THE GRAIN<, Jax Peters Lowell includes very useful
cards in various languages for use by celiacs travelling almost anywhere. I
saw another reference to her book on the list recently - it really is the
most helpful one I have found, particularly because it encourages us to be
upfront and stroppy about our requirements especially when we're eating out.

Happy New gluten-free year to you all out there.
PS Iam chasing up Ansett airlines and Air New Zealand to confirm their
arrangements for GF meals both on internal and international flights. Keep
you posted.

Sue