Date:
Sun, 1 Dec 1996 11:16:01 -0500

Sorry, but you ALWAYS feed goats grain when you milk. They would get sick
otherwise. The grain may be a mix of alalfa pellets, corn, oats, wheat and
rye and other things. There could be a dairy that does not feed any oats, rye
or wheat, but I doubt it. You must suppliment while milking and usually it is
the cheaper route that includes these grains. We have dealt with dairy goats
for years. Every group of milk goats that I know of is treated in the same
way.

I have celiac and milk from goats with this feed does not bother me.

Wayne Duncan