From:
"Amanda L. Lester" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Jan 1997 08:13:55 -0600

Hi,

I just thought I would post about my recent very positive experiences
with airline food. I have flown quite frequently this year on
business, nearly always on American Airlines, and have found their
gluten free meals to be quite reliable.The only questionable
incidence was when the rice cakes I was given were the flavour with
the caramel coating. On a trip from Zurich to Chicago I even received
gluten free bread with my meals! As the only two occasions oin the
last two years that I flew on another carrier (Continental) I was
given a pasta salad and a gluten filled brownie as part of my gluten
free meal, I have pretty much resolved to stick with American in the
future!

Cheers

Amanda Hayward-Lester Ph.D
Dept cell Biology and Biochemistry,
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Centre,
Lubbock, Texas, 79430, USA