Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 1996 19:03:04 -0500

I have to agree with Bob's comment on Chelation Therapy as being a "crock."
 My sister, who has been on one diet or another since before I was born, has
gone on chelation diets under some guru at least twice.  She gets
wasted-looking and weak and yellowish and has no energy at all.  It takes her
a long time to recover.  She never had much success with any of these
thousands of diets until she went partially onto the gluten free one.  But
she won't stick to it, so hasn't improved dramatically like I have.

I think chelation is downright dangerous.

Patty Clark - near San Francisco