NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Paula Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 1997 09:44:26 -0400

<< but it is neat to know those calls DID
 make a difference!  Now...maybe we can all work on getting Fig Newtons to
 drop the whey! :) >>
I agree, those calls do pay off.  General Mills is another company that now
labels everthing that is cross contaiminated with the top 8 allergens.  They
did it after receiving many phone calls.  And they have trained their staff
so they understand the dangers.    Dawn,  I will call Nabisco and  rally for
you.  Anyone else wanting to help Dawn, call 800-622-4726.  You may want to
check health food store because there is a wheat free, egg free, dairy free
fig bar.   I can hunt down the brand name if anyone is interested.  They are
about $4 a package.