From:
Lady Ariel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 1997 19:54:30 -0500

A couple people have asked me for pizza crust.  So anyhow the recipe is at
the bottom of this message.  This is from the larger message that Chris
Silker had sent out earlier with a number of pizza crust recipes. This is
the one I chose to try.   I kind of botched this as I used the Ener-G
"Potato Mix" instead of potato starch.  I think you probably want to use
potato starch as the recipe says.  The big problem I've been having with
this pizza is that it doesn't seem to rise too well (I know it's supposed
to be thin, but mine has turned out super thin).  Make sure you do put it
in the oven before topping it, it's much too runny to top before cooking.
The other problem I've had is that the pizza sticks to the pan.  I don't
have a non-stick pan which I imagine would help and maybe using the proper
ingredients would also help.

Here it is:
I didn't write anything below this line, whoever originally sent Chris the
recipe is responsible.  Thanks to whoever came up with this recipe and to
Chris for posting it.
Pat's Thin Yeast Pizza Crust
Adapted from The Gluten Free Gourmet

            [This recipe was previously posted by Chris  ]
            [Silker on September 3, 1997--the listowners.]

Lady Ariel                                              [log in to unmask]
"Drink Your Tea"