From:
Cynthia D Burgess <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 1996 09:30:57 PST

Hi,

This is in regards to the recent discussion of B12 injections and
supplements.  We found a sublingual vitamin supplement called Sublingual
B Total manufactured and distributed by Pharmaceutical Laboratories,
Inc., Arlington, TX 76006.  They have a number where you can request
more information:  1-800-338-4788.  The product I got contained a base
of distilled water, Sorbitol, Glycerine, Citric Acid, Fruit Flabor, and
Benzoic acid.  It is guaranteed to be free of all fillers, binders,
yeast or alcohol.  The person I spoke with couldn't absolutely guarantee
that it was gf, but my husband, who severely reacts to accidental gluten
ingestion, has been taking it for several months now without any bad
reactions.  It comes as a liquid in a bottle with a dropper and contains
100% US RDA for Vitamin C, B2, B3, and B6 with 16,666% of B12 (a normal
 injectable dose--there are no known toxic levels of B12) and 300% of B5.
The method for taking it is to place one full dropper full under your tongue,
 hold for 30 seconds and then swallow.  We have been purchasing it in the
 pharmaceutical section of the local Walmart.

Cyndee Burgess
Elkhorn Realty
P.O. Box 633, Reserve, NM  87830
(505)533-6728