From:
James Cafiero <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 May 1997 09:36:22 -0400

I would like any info about refractory cases.

I have been GF for 4 years with great results.  Unfortunately the past
few months have not been good.
Endscopy shows some damage to villi.  Blood tests are negative.

Upper GI series with small bowel follow through was negative.

My GI DR has asked me to consider another DR who can do a type of
Endoscopy into the lower portion of the small bowel.  Has anyone heard
of this?

Thanks,

Jim