From:
Larry Leveen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Feb 1997 07:54:58 -0800

My food is BORING! I would appreciate suggestions for condiments that I can
still eat. In addition to gluten, I am avoiding dairy, eggs, soy, sesame,
garlic, coconut and curry, honey and mustard. Yikes...

Thanks to folks pointing out that white vinegar is not GF.

I recently bought and like Organic Ume Vinegar, which is the juice of
pickled (umeboshi) plums. It certainly adds a "shwing" to your food. It is
imported and distributed by:

Gold Mine Natural Food Co.
San Diego, CA 92110

You can get a free catalog of their products by calling 800-475-3663. I
just spoke to a mown there and she said they have lots of wheat free stuff
and usually list the ingredients of all products (and will get you the info
on anything without ingredients listed).

- Larry Leveen

Bike info "freeware" site
http://www.olywa.net/leveen/homepage.html