Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 4 Jan 1997 06:30:35 -0500
From:

Hi,
I have been doing unbelievably well on a gluten free
diet.  There are some products i've used with no
problems like Hellman's mayonaise.

Yesterday, my sister made tuna salad.  I ate it with
corn chips that previously caused no problems. Within
an hour, my stomach started to burn so badly and continued.
By evening, slight nausea, unbelieveable gas.  AGain, I
asked about the tuna salad. Then she remembered that she
ran out of Mayo and used Kraft's Miracle Whip.  It's the
only thing that appears to be different.

On checking, it contains a variety of ingredients including
starch, modified starches, etc.

At 5:00 AM this morning was a massive case of diahorea AND
I feel like someone beat me up.

Anyone know about, what used to be one of my favorite products,
Kraft's Miracle Whip Salad Dressing?

Dennis