Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 22 Jun 1996 20:50:30 GMT
From:
Michael Jones <[log in to unmask]>

The Listowners would like to request assistance from any interested
Listmembers in helping new celiacs to obtain an understanding of the
GF lifestyle.  At the same time this is a way to reduce some of the
traffic that is posted on the List.

We would like to establish a mini committee of celiacs who are willing
to answer basic questions from new celiacs.

The concept is as follows:  Whenever I receive a question from a
new celiac that appears to be a repeat question or a very basic request
for help, I would send the question to the committee for comment.

As with messages posted to this List, a committee member with an
insight into the answer would reply back to the person asking the
question.  They would also send a cc: to the other committee members.
These questions and answers would then be compiled into a reference file
that can be used by future new Listmembers.  To insure that the
Listmembers do not miss out on any important information, I will select
important posts to be summarized and placed on the List for the benefit
of everyone.

If you are willing to assist in this project, please reply directly to
me and I will keep you informed on the reception that I obtain for
this concept.  You do not need to be an experienced celiac, support
or group leader, just someone willing to share your experiences with
the best information that you have in living your GF lifestyle.

For the Listowners,

Michael Jones ([log in to unmask]) Orlando, FL USA