From:
Christine Wagner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jul 1997 21:39:51 PDT

To summarize:  Thanks to all who sent me bread recipes!  I'm going
through them one by one! Many people recommended Bette Hagman's books as
being great for bread recipes. Authentic Foods was mentioned in several
posts as having good bread mixes that work well in bread machines.
Their number is 1-800-806-4737.  Another person said to use pectin
instead of xantham gum.  A product called SAF Instants was also
mentioned as being useful to help bread rise.  This product can be found
at health food stores. The web site www.celiac.com was mentioned in
numerous posts as having lots of info on recipes and taxes. Anyone with
questions about taxes should check this site out.  Basically you can
only deduct the difference between the cost for regular food and the
cost of the special product you have to buy.  Also you must be diagnosed
by biopsy with celiac disease.  Thanks to all who took the time to
respond.  God Bless.  Christine