From:
Lloyd & Kiny Maxson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 May 1997 08:34:11 -0700

Dear List,

Well, I got the results back from the bloodtest and they were normal. I was
all excited...

After the test last Friday I went glutenfree (just in case) and was having
trouble finding food that appealed to me as I'm in my first trimester and
am very "picky". However, with the test results I seemed to be cleared, so
for supper I had a couple English muffins.

About 5 hours later however I started feeling really sick. Really bad
stomach cramps, nausea etc. I went to the bathroom and eventually passed
whatever was causing it. I right away took a whole bunch of activated
charcoal and that seemed to take care of it. Could this be a celiac
reaction? And if so, why did the bloodtest not show anything?

I think I'll go glutenfree for another week or so and then do another
"challenge", just to make sure it was not some bug. Has anyone else ever
had something like this?

Confused,

Kiny