From:
Ron Hoggan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Mar 1997 23:55:27 -0700

Hi Don,
I'm sorry for having contradicted you.  We had an experience with a bag of
Celimix at our last Annual General Meeting on the 15th.  A supplier had a
bag, with wheat starch, displayed on their table.  When asked to remove it,
they did, but not before they were shown it contained wheat starch.

I'm sorry for any confusion I may have caused, but I blame the manufacturer
if they continue to market a product under the same name, when celiacs have
already learned to avoid the product because it contains wheat starch.

No personal slight was intended, and I appologize if any was taken.

Best Wishes,
Ron