From:
Charles Green GNL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 1996 09:14:53 -0700

Can anyone tell me where to find Nubasics Nutritional drinks and bars.
They are high calorie, lactose free and gf.  I'm having trouble
regaining any weight and I recieved these as a sample from my
nutritionalist.  Any other suggestions on how I can gain weight?  It has
taken me 6 months to gain a pound and I'm consuming 3-4000 calories per
day which is very difficult considering everything has to be gf and
lactose free and can only introduce 1 new thing to my diet per week and
then can't go overboard with that.  These suplements are the only way I
can get the calories I need.  NuBasics are made by a company called
Clintec Nutritional Co. and because I am to weak to travel very far I
need to find them in the South Carolina area or by mail order.

Thanks,
Phyllis Lambert (Useing my bosses e-mail with his permission)