From:
"Wallenfels, Jennifer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 1997 14:03:00 -0800

>Does anyone know of a HYPOALLERGENIC brand of vitamins?  I need a very
>inclusive vitamin/mineral supplement that is free of gluten, dairy, and
>other common allergens.

I don't have any financial interest in this company.... just love the
product.

I absolutely love ALL-1 Powder.  It is a very high quality, extremely
complete supplement with optimum levels of each vitamin & mineral.
There is no filler/binder material whatsoever.  They have removed that
nasty vitamin taste through a chelation process.  Chelation makes the
minerals more absorbable by the body - double bonus!  You mix it with
juice in a shaker.  (Use apple or orange for best calcium absorption.
They've recently found out apple is best in this regard.)

There are two formulas:  regular and rice base.  (Actually there's a
third formula with wheatgrass, but of course we want to stay away from
that.)  Both are labeled gluten-free.  I use the original and I think
that it may derive nutrients from dairy  (thus the rice base as an
alternative) - BUT - don't trust my memory on this one - if you're dairy
sensitive, check the label yourself.  It will be easy because there is a
long list of what is NOT in the product!  I believe there is also an 800
number for you to call with any questions.

The company is extremely socially conscious and is doing work to prevent
vitamin deficiency-related deaths in children in the third world.  It's
available in most health food stores.  You can get several size packages
as well as single-serving packs - handy if you want to give it a try
before buying a full cannister.

Jenn
Seattle, WA USA