From:
Thea Hardy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 1996 02:54:28 -0700

If you are interested in tofu and don't have the Book of Tofu, I highly
recommend it. It's the definitive work to my knowledge. It tells you all
about tofu, how to make different varieties of it, and many differrent ways
to use it. Lots of rrecipes and tips. It gives you an opportunity to make
your tofu consumption extremely varied and enjoyable. And the best tofu you
buy really isn't as good as fresh homemade.

Thea Hardy
Corvallis, Oregon