Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 7 May 1997 21:00:02 -0400
From:

I recently bought a can of organic tomato soup that has autolyzed yeast
extract and torula yeast in it.  Can anyone tell me if this is bad stuff for
celiacs.  My encyclopedia says that commercial yeast could have rye, barley
or malt in it.  Do these two types fall into that category.

Thanks for your help.  I do love this list.  Keep all the info coming.

Claire Smith in Massachusetts