Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 1996 10:48:54 -0600
From:
Karen Bulmer <[log in to unmask]>

Does anyone know if their original flavor is GF?

Also a very interesting sidenote, that here in Canada there is ingredient
listings in english and french  on opposite sides of the box.  On the
english side there is no Corn Flour on the French side there is an
additional ingredient that being Amondin de Mais.  I thought my french was
pretty good but what I can't figure out is why in English there is no corn
flour but in French there is.  Could someone check these issues with the
company as I can't from up here.  The box address is in the States.

Thank-you

Karen, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada