From:
"John E. Cornell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 1997 17:06:24 EDT

My wife called Farley Foods on 6/25/97 and spoke with Keith Barton
regarding their fruit snacks (little shaped candies, much like a gummy
bear - very popular with small children).  He said that they are GF both
in their ingredients and in their processing/manufacture.  He added that
some folks have reacted to Yellow #5 and Yellow #6, but that the
reactions would be different than a typical Celiac/Gluten reaction.  Our
young children love these!

The number for Farley's is 773-254-0900

||  John E. Cornell - Rockville, Maryland  ||