Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 1997 14:21:23 -0700

I suspect that I am gluten intolerant and suffer from the above disease,
but only on my elbows. The dermatologists that have examined me
diagnosed granuloma annularis - without any testing. I have had this
condition for 27 years.  I have just learned about DH/CD and started to
maintain a gluten free diet.  However, I am in desperate need of a
knowledgable and sympathetic physician capable of proper diagnosis.  If
anyone out there could recommend such a Physicain in the Phoenix,
Arizona area it would be greatly appreciated.  If no one knows of a
specific physician by name, should I seek out the advice of a
dermatologist or gastroenterologist?

Also, does anyone know of any sites that offer lists of GF foods?  I
thatnk you all for any and all replies.