From:
MARY C GUERRIERO <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 97 15:37:46 EST

I have a question for all you out there. I have CD, 54 yrs old, diagnosed
at 49.  I had vague symptoms my entire life, but no bull flown symptoms
til 47.  Anyway, my daguhter, 25, has vague symptoms like I did, and just
had the blood panel done, and it shows she does not have CD.  My question
is, if she remains nonsymptomatic, does she get the bloodwork repeated
and how often.  thanks fo all of you for all your outreach.  this is the
greatest asset.  Mary in MI