From:
Todd Sorensen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 1996 18:34:29 EST

At the time of my diagnosis, my gut doctor informed me he had another
patient,  a woman in her late 50's also a Celiac.  She was being put on a
FEEDING TUBE because she refused to maintain the GF diet and had
sustained enough permanent damage (I believe scar tissue) that she was
literally starving to death.

Compliance seems so much more pleasant.  ;-)

Danelle Sorensen
Kansas City, KS, USA