From:
Richard Sallee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 1996 16:28:43 -0800

Hi,
I can identify with those of you who get frustrated with the gf diet.
Actually it  is our two year old who has celiac and today has been one
of those days.  The gf cookies I tried didn't turn out right, and she
wanted to eat everything she can't have and I found myself feeling sorry
for both of us for just a second.  Then I started thinking how great it
was that celiac sprue disease can be treated with diet and about all the
tests they ran on her when she was so sick and before her celiac
diagnosis.  It could be a lot worse.  I do think that most everyone
associated with celiac has at some time or other been frustrated with
the disease.  Hang in there we are not alone.
Faye