From:
John R Faulconer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 1997 14:45:46 EST

My husband was recently transfered and I am searching for a doc who is
well versed in CD.  I'm also searching for a pediatric GI doc for my
kids.  After reading about these blood antibody tests (all new to me) , I
know that I need to have at least 1 of my 4 kids screened.  The closest
areas would be Wheeling WV, Steubenville OH, St. Clairsville OH.   My
guess is that i'll have to trek into Pittsburg PA.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Lynn
Eastern Ohio