From:
Jo-Anne Coleman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 1996 15:28:15 +1000

Deb wrote:

<< I've been on the test gf diet since September 19, and have recently
   noticed a pattern.  I have found that before meals (mostly dinner), I feel
   so tired that I feel like skipping dinner and going to bed.  I'm so
   fatigued, it's hard to even get the energy to eat.  I've noticed that when
   I do go ahead and drag myself to the table to eat, I don't feel as tired
   after the meal!....  Should I have my blood sugar checked again?  Would my
   being on the gf diet for nearly 2 months affect my blood sugar levels?
   Has anyone else experienced this type of symptom after being on the gf
   diet? >>

though I have a snack (a half-meal really, consisting of some protein
and carbohydrates) between meals, I feel exceptionally tired between
about 3:30 and dinnertime.  My blood sugar fluctuates, and is usually
low between meals unless I "graze" throughout the day.  But this time
of the day I am particularly tired.

But I would like to know why, because I don't remember having this
problem before I went gluten-free.

I'd love to hear what you find out Deb!
Jo-Anne :)
Jo-Anne Coleman                Email: [log in to unmask]
Physical Infrastructure Centre
School of Civil Engineering            Ph: (617) 3864 1538
Queensland University of Technology   Fax: (617) 3864 1515
Brisbane, Australia