Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 29 Nov 1996 20:59:42 +0500
From:
Don Millette <[log in to unmask]>

I was diagnosed with DH when I was 15 years old, then was diagnosed with
Celiac...  I believe I have mild celiac since I don't have the violent
reactions to foods containing gluten however I have very bad DH when it's not
controlled...  What I can tell you is that when I consume gluten in even
trace amounts such as beer, my DH gets to a point where even the medication
won't help.  I have also observed that when I get sick or fevered my DH gets
much worse...  I guess it's due to the immune system weakening but i'm not
sure.  I was also recently treated for polyps in the stomach lining, which
was found to have cancer in them however I have had the operation and am
doing well two months later...  10 years after diagnosis I am finally back on
the diet, it seems alot easier now then it was 10 years ago to be on this
diet.  People don't talk to you as if your crazy although they don't really
understand how someone could get so sick from something so common...