From:
Milli Haug <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 1997 21:11:13 +0000

Hi,

I have been recently diagnosed with CD.  I am on a gluten-free diet and
have noticed a great reduction in gastro-intestinal symptoms.  I am
wondering, however, if anyone else has experienced other symptoms that I
am having:      my face turns very red, and I have pressure in my head.  In
fact, this is what first made me go to the doctor.  At one point, my
blood pressure was high.  Any help or information with this?  It is so
apparent that my wife can look at me and know that I am having these
symptoms.  Any information or input would be appreciated.

Jim