Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 1996 10:15:09 -0500

hi y'all,
just read Jim's post on the need need of support groups in addition to this
list server.  i could not agree with him more!!!  we, my wife is the celiac,
finally made it to the support group in titusville, fl this month.  to say
that it was a good experiance is an under statement.  communicating with some
one on the computer is one thing, but it can not rival meeting others face to
face in a live discussion and meeting people that you so far only know as a
name.  ( as an added bonus Mary Kump brought in pineapple velvet cake, try
getting that through the computer, yumm yumm).  you are also able to meet
people that are not on the list.

don't take this wrong, the list is GREAT, but if you are using it as your
only source of support, you are really missing out.

BTW  i also read a post wanting a good pizza dough recipe,  Joyce Miller
([log in to unmask]) posted one a couple of weeks ago that was fabulous
even with our mistakes in preperation.  thanks Joyce.

STEVE in warm S. FLA