From:
stephanie keating <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 1997 14:08:29 -0600

Hi all--

My GI doctor is concerned because when I first began investigating CD my
blood chemistry showed elevated liver functions.  He doesn't think the CD
and the elevated liver functions are related.  I'm having a blood workup
done in 6 weeks to check the anemia to see if it has responded to the GF
diet and he will check my liver functions then.  My question is, does anyone
have any experience with anything like this? Also, anyone else with
"incurable" anemia that got better on a GF diet?  I was diagnosed by biopsy
so I'm pretty sure I have CD, I'm just wondering if I have something *else*
to worry about too...  Thanks in advance.  You can respond to me or the list.

Stephanie (Colorado)