From:
Kathy Harden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 1995 11:34:49 -0600

Jack:  I have similar problems and am becoming convinced that the
symptoms all relate to autoimmune dysfunction.  I don't think I consume
much gluten but I am trying to be EXTREMELY vigilant to see whether
chemical sensitivities/eye problems are lessened.  I also have some
rheumatic type problems and although they do not go away completely at
any time, I think they are worse when I accidently ingest gluten.  It is
impossible for me to really test all of this because I am unwilling to
deliberately eat gluten.  I know all of this is very frustrating.  I
often feel like I'm waiting for "the next shoe to drop".  Anyway, you
aren't the only celiac w/ associated problems.  It made me feel alot
better when I found that out from this board (not that I want other
people to be sick, too, but its nice to not be alone...).
Kathy Harden