Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 1997 19:43:20 +0100
From:
Ronan Ward <[log in to unmask]>

TOMORROW (Sat. 19th. April) the Eastern Branch of the Coeliac Society of
Ireland is having a "Chew & Chat" afternoon from 2-5 pm. in the Conference
Room, Carmicheal House, 4 North Brunswick Street, Dublin (site of the old
Richmond Hospital).  We hope it will be a great opportunity for people to
meet other coeliacs and all the Society's literature will be available.  We
are encouraging everyone to bring along some GF food and recipes for
sharing.  Tea, coffee and soft drinks will be provided.

I'll be there and I'd love to meet in person some of the people I've "met"
already on the List.

Sorry for the short notice.  Hope some of you can come.

Liz Ward, Dublin, Ireland.