Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 1997 10:53:43 -0500
From:
"Victor J. Samuel Jr." <[log in to unmask]>

        (I hope this gets through, as it's my third time typing, as a
result of my mistakes)!
        The CSA/USA Chapter 13 Midlands Support Group will have their next
meeting Saturday, May 3 1997 from 1:00-4:00 at the UNMC private dining
room, COTTONWOOD ROOM, across from the cafeteria.
        WE are thrilled announce that our guest speaker is Jean Guest, R.D.
CNSD, who is currently pursuing a graduate degree at UNL. Her presentation
topics will be:  A Balanced Diet, gluten-free;  Eating Low Fat, gluten-free;
Fat Soluble Vitamins; and a brief overview of her current studies on the
Celiac/Diabetic connection. Questions will be answered afterwards.
        We are very excited about this program and have invited dietitians
 and interns from the area. Anyone planning to be in Omaha then is welcome
to join us. Please bring a gluten-free food with the recipe to share. Hot
coffee and iced tea willbe provided. We will also have many printed materials
available and gluten-free products to be raffled off. We hope to video-tape
the program. I'm aslo trying to encourage a local news-media person to attend.
I will give a report on our recent participation in a two-state area
dietititans conference that was a wonderful success. Feel free to contact
me for further information!
        BTW, I had an appointment with a military dietitian yesterday for
advice on a celiac/diabetic low salt diet. She had ONE SHEET of information
on the celiac part! I am dropping off a BOX of information for her today. I
spent the better part of my appt. discussing celiac with her. I invited her to
our dietitian presentation in May.She was not at the conference and therefore
didn't get the benefit of our table presentation, but I'm bringing it to her!
                                        Lynn Samuel in Omaha
                                        co-chairman CSA chapter 13